sábado, 1 de agosto de 2020

Themed Post

Books



Today I'm going to talk about my favorite books. I development a love for reading when I was very young. I really enjoy to read and I think that is a way to distract myself and to imagine a world that somebody has created. I think that I enjoyed this books because they tell very different stories and they are located at different times.

One of my favorite books is "Disgrace" from Coetzee, it's such a great book. It tales the story of a teacher that loses his job and has to travel to the countryside with his daughter and then he lives very bad experiences that make him change the way he see things and to be more empathic.

       

Another of my favorite books is "Crime and Punishment" from Dostoyevski. The story is about a young man called Raskolnikov and he needs money because, he is from the countryside (is very poor) and some other things, in his desperate need of money he kills an old lady and there it all start.
                                   

And my favorite favorite book is “It” from Stephen King. I love it but I didn´t read it at night because I get a little scare. The story is catching even when the book it's very very big.


Well, this are my favorite books, I hope you can read them some day and enjoyed the good things about reading.

THANKS FOR READINGG :)




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario