sábado, 1 de agosto de 2020

Personal Opinions

Personal Opinions


I think that I’m very respectful towards others people’s opinions because I want the same respect that I give to them and because of the freedom of expression. Sometimes of course some opinions make me feel angry, like when guys talk about feminism and just attack other girls, but I try to be very respectful (everybody is free to have an opinion but that does not mean I’m going to follow the way they think about certain matters). I think that If I give respect to others I want the same respect, if that doesn’t happen then I’m not going to be very respectful to them.

There are opinions that will help me and others that will me make me feel sad, angry or whatever. Opinions affect me in different ways because sometimes it’s how people said certain things, some are kind others are rude, so it’s complicated. At the same time, I always try to take these opinions in a good way and not take it to personal, but sometimes that doesn´t happen and it’s okay, there are certain things that affect us in different ways. People can say things that aren’t important to them but it will be important for us, so it’s the subjectivity that takes part here.

I just want to say that in this time people take opinions very personally and it’s good but the problem is that if you said something that the majority doesn’t like they will attack you, so I think that the freedom of expression it’s starting to falling apart. 

Thanks for readinggg :)


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario