sábado, 1 de agosto de 2020

Post Graduate Studies

 Post Graduate Studies 


Thinking about my post graduate studies in this situation it’s complicated because I don’t have certain of what it’s going to happen in the next months or in the next year. Right now I’m concentrated in finish my third year of university in the better possible way and to be with mi family and pets.  

Of course, I’ve being thinking in my educational future but not so much because of the actual situation doesn’t give me calm and I don’t know if what I want it’s going to be possible when the pandemic stops. What I have clear it’s that I’m going to continue with my post graduate studies probably in Germany because I’ve family there and it’s more easy for me to go there and I’ve been learning German. My sister is at the Heidelberg University so I think that I’m going probably there or somewhere near the state of Baden-Wurtemberg, that’s my plan.

What I’m not clear about is what I will specialize in. I think this year is a bit decisive to see in which direction I point, what I want to focus on in the coming years and in if that’s going to make me happy. Legal Psychology and Educational Psychology are my favorites but I'm not sure yet of which one is the right for me, for now that’s uncertain.

THANKS FOR READINGGG <3


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario