sábado, 1 de agosto de 2020

Changes to my study programme

Changes to my study programme 


Because of the pandemic everything is closed, especially schools and universities around the world. At the beginning it didn’t affect me very much but now I’m a little disturb because I don’t know what is going to happen in the next months. We are in an uncertain moment.

So now I have online classes, I’m not so happy with them cause some of them last very much and sometimes it’s boring been sit a long time (mi neck sometimes hurts). I feel like I’m not productive or not as productive as when I was going to the university. Now I just read a paper in one day, before I just to read like two or three. I don’t have much energy and sometimes I don’t feel like doing things for college.   

The other problem it’s that I feel like I’m not learning and I think that my classmates feel the same. Probably it’s because we are very distress but I’ve trying to think that this is just a moment and then everything it’s going to be better and I hope so.

It’s not like I’m not doing anything about my assignments (I do every one) but it’s still complicated to just focus on this.

I really feel like I don’t have very much attention to pay in studies because it’s a moment were people are dying, losing their jobs, they don’t have food or a place to stay. I know that we can’t do much but I still think about it. 

Thanks for reading :)





No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario