Greece
I would definitely go to Greece because it's so beautiful and there's so
much history around this place that I love it, and of course I
have a favorite place there, Santorini (a small island in the
Aegean Sea).
When I was at school I read a lot of classic books like "The Iliad" or "The Odyssey" that really call my attention about this country and I started looking for information about how the people used to live there, their food, their culture and especially their history. The capital of Greece is Athens and it's so majestic for me, that I really need to go.
I would like to traveled around this country not just a place, visit The Parthenon, the islands (Santorini, Mykonos, Rhodes), eat their food and talk to people there.
I don't think that I would live, study or work there because I see it like a place to visit and have a nice moment.
And not less important, I really loved Mamma Mia!!
Santorini


Wow how beautiful is santorini <3
ResponderBorrar